Our Self-Employed Loans are designed for those who are Self-Employed and work in construction.
IN-SYNC Credit Services Self Employed Loans can be provided for sub-contractors, sole trader, limited company or a partnership based on your current year to date earnings.
- You can choose how much money you would like to borrow by using our online calculator
- Select the number of instalments (up to 12 weekly or 9 monthly instalments) you wish to repay your loan
- Click 'Apply Now' and fill in the application form, or apply by phone on 01252 702270
- IN-SYNC will contact you to approve your loan
- All our loans are subject to a credit check. You will be required to supply IN-SYNC with your payslips
- We will send you all the relevant documents by email for you to review and complete
- Once your secured loan is approved, you will then receive the funds to your bank account
To apply for a Self Employed Loan, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be over 18 years old and a UK resident
- CIS registered Self-Employed in construction and worked for 12+ weeks
- Have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- Meet our credit criteria and affordability assessment
All applicants go through our straight forward, no hassle credit check and affordability process before the loan is approved.
- Once your loan gets approved, funds will be sent to your agreed bank account.
- You will receive a text confirmation from us as soon as your loan has been funded.
Apply for a short term loan in 3 simple steps:
Begin your application by giving us a call or completing the callback request form
In order to process the loan we will require pay data from yourself
You do not have to do anything else, it really is that simple.